[AISWorld] List of corporate information systems

Kevin G Crowston crowston at syr.edu
Fri Apr 3 13:41:38 EDT 2015

Actually, I once thought of teaching a course structured that way, since none of the students I had at the times cared about IS but they did care about marketing, finance, etc. Maybe with ERP, the texts have had to consolidate also :-)

Kevin Crowston
Syracuse University Phone: +1 (315) 443-1676
School of Information Studies Fax: +1 (815) 550-2155
348 Hinds Hall Web: http://crowston.syr.edu/
Syracuse, NY 13244-4100 USA