[AISWorld] List of corporate information systems

Fedorowicz, Jane jfedorowicz at bentley.edu
Fri Apr 3 13:38:44 EDT 2015

Kevin,

I co-wrote a text that might be useful for you, entitled Business Processes and Information Technology. It was published over 10 years ago by South-Western. Subsequently we donated the rights to it to Rick Watson's Global Text Project where it is freely available although you can still buy it on Amazon. It's not the most current, but it might help you out. Here is the link: http://globaltext.terry.uga.edu/booklist?cat=Business

Jane Fedorowicz, PhD

Immediate Past President, Association for Information Systems

Chester B. Slade Professor of Accounting and Information Systems

Bentley University

Departments of Accountancy and Information & Process Management

175 Forest Street

Waltham, MA USA

office +1-781-891-3153

fax +1-781-891-2896