[AISWorld] List of corporate information systems

Judith Gebauer udidge at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 15:15:50 EDT 2015

Kevin,

My university recently performed an upgrade of the Banner ERP-system and sent out a list of all of the applications that were possibly affected by this upgrade: http://www.uncw.edu/itsd/help/bannerupgrade.html. Of course, this is not a complete list of all apps on campus by any  means and UNCW is not a business corporation, but it's a pretty long list already.... I am sure this is similar at Syracuse.

Cheers,
Judith

Dr. Judith Gebauer
Assoc Professor of Information Systems