[AISWorld] List of corporate information systems

Honglei Li violahl at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 20:20:49 EDT 2015

I have been currently running a course Integrated Enterprise Systems with ERP for several years with SAP university alliance. You can basically go through all the basic business processes including accounting, fulfilment, procurement, production, inventory and warehouse management, and human resource management under the real SAP software environment with a case provided by SAP company. All students like that. They can also choose to take the SAP TERP 10 exam to get a consultant certificate which apparently improve their employability.

You may take a look at the textbook.

 http://eu.wiley.com/WileyCDA/WileyTitle/productCd-EHEP001815.html

I normally go through the business processes with many real company examples, such as how long does it take to get a customised car with the standardised production strategy, such as how Apple plan its production of new iWatch with all the current business processes, such as what kind of ERP functions a government organisation will implement.  It's very interesting and received very good feedbacks.

Honglei

Sent from my iPad