[AISWorld] Call for chapters

John Gammack John.Gammack at zu.ac.ae
Tue May 26 05:25:13 EDT 2015

Dear AISworld

Please can you post the attached call thank you. If the links are inconvenient please let me know and I can change to plain text.

Best regards

John

Dr. John Gammack
Professor - Zayed University
John.Gammack at zu.ac.ae
+971 2 599 3490

[cid:zu79726e]<http://www.zu.ac.ae>     John Gammack
Professor
College of Technological Innovation
??? ?????

P.O. Box 144534 Abu Dhabi, U.A.E | T:+971 2 599 3490 | M:
w w w . z u . a c . a e<http://www.zu.ac.ae>
        Accredited by Middle States Commission on Higher Education [cid:msche000182]
Disclaimer: This e-mail and the files(s) attached to it are confidential and belong to the intended receiver (unit) only. In case you are not the intended receiver of this letter, or if you have received it by mistake, please advise the sender and delete it along with its attached file(s) from your system immediately. You do not have the right to copy, print or distribute this e-mail or any part thereof, or to release its contents to any other party whatsoever, except with prior approval from the sender. If you violate the above, you will be legally accountable.