[AISWorld] ICDM 2015 Call for Participation

Wenjun Zhou wzhou7 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 18:01:21 EDT 2015

Call for Participation

ICDM '15: The 15th IEEE International Conference on Data Mining
November 14-17, 2015, Atlantic City, NJ, USA
http://icdm2015.stonybrook.edu/

You are cordially invited to attend the 15th IEEE International Conference
on Data Mining (ICDM 2015), which will be held in Atlantic City, NJ,
U.S.A., on November 14-17, 2015. The IEEE International Conference on Data
Mining series (ICDM) is the world's premier research conference in data
mining. It provides an international forum for presentation of original
research results, as well as exchange and dissemination of innovative,
practical development experiences. The conference covers all aspects of
data mining, including algorithms, software and systems, and applications.

Highlights of the ICDM 2015 program include keynote speakers Dr. Robert F.
Engle, co-recipient of the Nobel Prize for Economics; Michael I. Jordan, a
guru in machine learning; and Lada Adamic, a computational social scientist
at Facebook. The conference will also feature 68 regular papers (8.4%
acceptance rate) and 78 short papers selected from 807 submissions based on
their scientific merit, over 30 workshops, 3 tutorials, and many others.
The program will attract the best graduate students, researchers, and
practitioners from academic and industrial institutions in the world and
offer unparalleled opportunities for networking and also recruiting top
talent. We have also secured sponsors for travel awards for a good number
of graduate students attending the conference.

We look forward to seeing you in Atlantic City in November 2015.

--
Wenjun Zhou, Assistant Professor
Business Analytics and Statistics

Address: 916 Volunteer Blvd., Room SMC 247, Knoxville, TN 37996-0532
Phone: (865) 974-9198
Email: wzhou4 at utk.edu or wzhou7 at gmail.com
Homepage: http://web.utk.edu/~wzhou4/
<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/wenjun-zhou/15/80b/662>