[AISWorld] Update to the AIS Design Science Research web page

William L Kuechler kuechler at unr.edu
Fri Nov 13 19:31:50 EST 2015

The AIS Design Science Research web page has been updated. The new page offers the same excellent introduction to the methodology and its philosophical grounding as earlier versions, but has been updated in many sections, and numerous recent DSR research references have been added . Of special note is a new section on the role of theory and theory development in the context of design science research in IS. The URL for the page is:
http://desrist.org/design-research-in-information-systems/

Bill Kuechler, Professor                          e-mail: kuechler at unr.edu<mailto:kuechler at unr.edu>
Information Systems                  Fax: 775 784 8044
Ansari Business Building /026
University of Nevada @ Reno
Reno, Nevada 89557
Room: 314C                                                 Phone: 775 784 6910

I promote E-sanity by mindfully limiting my e-mail processing
times. For more information go to: http://sanecom.weebly.com<http://sanecom.weebly.com/>