[AISWorld] FW: Your IGI Global Journal Abstract Announcement

Bachor, Vernon W VBachor at winona.edu
Tue Apr 19 13:53:32 EDT 2016

I am pleased to provide you with the official announcement for the latest issue of the International Journal of Knowledge Management 11(4). Please post it to the appropriate listservs, websites, media outlets, etc. to further increase the awareness of the latest issue of IJKM.

http://www.igi-global.com/journals/abstract-announcement/118418

Please share this announcement with any e-mail groups, colleagues, or friends who would be interested in using this cutting-edge content in their research or teaching pursuits. Feel free to post updates and journal news on our Facebook and Twitter, provided below in my signature.

Acquisition Librarians rely heavily on the expertise of faculty members such as yourself for recommendations on scholarly works that will enhance the university's library collection. We are happy to provide two different ways to recommend your journal issue to your librarian:

*        Send to Librarian Online Form for easy recommendation: http://www.igi-global.com/forms/recommend-to-librarian/1083

*        Printable Library Recommendation Form for your librarian: http://www.igi-global.com/Files/Ancillary/316e143f-293f-450e-b8da-7e73bbac959a_IJKM_Lib%20Rec%20Form_New%202016.pdf

IGI Global is also proud to provide your library with 25% off the retail price of any publication purchased directly through the IGI Global Online Bookstore<http://www.igi-global.com/e-resources/infosci-databases/infosci-books/> by using the discount code LIB25. In addition, every publication is now eligible for Free Lifetime E-Access purchased directly through the IGI Global Online Bookstore<http://www.igi-global.com/e-resources/infosci-databases/infosci-books/> or through a distributor.

Thank you for your efforts in promoting this outstanding new research! Please contact me with any questions or concerns you may have.

Best Regards,

Melissa Wagner
Marketing Assistant
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D19A19.F20DDDF0]
International Publisher of Progressive Information Science and Technology Research
701 E. Chocolate Avenue
Hershey, Pennsylvania 17033-1240, USA
Tel: 717-533-8845 ext. 148; Fax: 717-533-8661
E-mail: mwagner at igi-global.com<mailto:mwagner at igi-global.com>
Website: www.igi-global.com
IGI Global is committed to the highest quality standards and excellent service.
This is not just our promise. This is our business.
Follow us on Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/IGIglobal> & Twitter<https://twitter.com/igiglobal/> for company updates and events!
The information contained in this communication may be confidential, is intended only for the use of the recipient named above, and may be legally privileged. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication, or any of its contents, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please re-send this communication to the sender and delete the original message and any copy of it from your computer system.