[AISWorld] My new book, "The Sharing Economy, " is now available!

Joseph Davis joseph.davis at sydney.edu.au
Fri Jun 17 22:17:35 EDT 2016

Hi Arun,

Congratulations on the publication of your book, 'The Sharing Economy'.

In the true spirit of the 'sharing economy', I would have hoped that the book will be shared (free of charge) by the publisher, MIT Press, at least for a short period of time!  MIT Press is no stranger to this model of publishing under the  Creative Commons Non-Commercial Non-Derivatives License.

Best regards,

Joseph

JOSEPH G. DAVIS | Professor of Information Systems and Services
School of Information Technologies
Director, Knowledge Discovery and Management Research Group
Theme Leader - Service Computing, Centre for Distributed and High Performance Computing

THE UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
Room 439E, Building J12 | 1 Cleveland Street
The University of Sydney | NSW | 2006
T +61 2 9351 4291  | F +61 2 9351 3838
E joseph.davis at sydney.edu.au  | W http://www.sydney.edu.au/engineering/it/~jdavis