[AISWorld] Influential IS Papers Discourse - Part 3 Nominate papers

MurphJen at aol.com MurphJen at aol.com
Tue Aug 2 01:36:18 EDT 2016

Manuel,

I hope to reassure you.  Although my PhD is in MIS I have a MS in  software
engineering as well as having spent 20 years as a mechanical/nuclear
engineer in the US Navy and the civilian nuclear industry.  I got into MIS  by
pioneering the use of the PC. LANs, and sensors in nuclear plants for  doing
testing.  I'm also well versed as a practitioner as I have  traditional
engineering certification (I'm a Professional Engineer, Mechanical  in the state
of California), industry certified in IS security (I have the CISSP  and
CSSLP), and in project management (PMP).  Additionally I have  undergraduate
degrees in chemistry and physics and am the editor in chief of the
International Journal of Knowledge Management and co-editor in chief of the
International Journal of Information Systems for Crisis Response and Management  so I
have more interdisciplinary background than most.  Hope this
helps...murray jennex

In a message dated 8/1/2016 10:54:59 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,