[AISWorld] Influential IS Papers Discourse - Part 3 Nominate papers

Galletta, Dennis galletta at katz.pitt.edu
Wed Aug 3 10:58:40 EDT 2016

I've had oddly interesting articles reported as well. Maybe media attention is partly necessary but not sufficient in and of itself. My idea is simply that if not a significant story for the world to hear, it makes for a slightly harder case.

Remember, it is only one of several, likely formative, indicators.

Sent from BlueMail<http://www.bluemail.me/r>