[AISWorld] Midwest Association for Information Systems (MWAIS) reception at AMCIS

Scheibe, Kevin P [SCIS] kscheibe at iastate.edu
Mon Aug 8 20:45:14 EDT 2016

If you are located in the Midwest, from the Midwest, or have Midwest values (what does that even mean?), we would like to invite you to come to a reception (non-alcoholic … maybe that is what Midwest values means) hosted by the MWAIS chapter.

The reception is Friday, August 12 from 6:00pm – 7:00pm in Marina 5.

Come and spend some time with other Midwesterners. We can talk about research, 100 degree temperature swings, state fairs, or whatever suits your fancy.

We hope to see you there.

Regards,

Kevin Scheibe
President, MWAIS