[AISWorld] AIS Senior Scholars Journal Basket Review

Dennis, Alan R. ardennis at indiana.edu
Wed Sep 7 13:52:05 EDT 2016

The Interim Report of the Task Force reviewing the Senior Scholars' Journal Basket is available at:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/c3itid94l8yn7iw/AABNM9k6wYQP6epDop90ffN9a?dl=0

The Interim Report describes the review process and summarizes the feedback we received from a survey of community members and a survey of the AIS SIGs. We conducted sessions at PACIS and AMCIS presenting these results and soliciting more input from the community.  We will conduct one final session at ICIS where we will solicit more feedback before we make our recommendations to the Senior Scholars. If you would like to provide any feedback directly to the task force members, please email any or all of us at the addresses below.

Thanks,

Wendy L. Currie

Audencia Business School Nantes, France

wcurrie at audencia.com<mailto:wcurrie at audencia.com>

Alan R. Dennis

Indiana University, USA

ardennis at indiana.edu<mailto:ardennis at indiana.edu>

Robert Nickerson

San Francisco State University, USA

RNick at sfsu.edu<mailto:RNick at sfsu.edu>

Fred Niederman

Saint Louis University, USA

niederfa at slu.edu<mailto:niederfa at slu.edu>

Doug Vogel

Harbin Institute of Technology, China

isdoug at hit.edu.cn<mailto:isdoug at hit.edu.cn>

Alan Dennis
Professor and John T. Chambers Chair of Internet Systems
www.kelley.iu.edu/ardennis<http://www.kelley.iu.edu/ardennis>
AIS Vice President for Conferences (aisnet.org/?page=Conferences)<http://aisnet.org/?page=Conferences)>
Editor-in-Chief, AIS Transactions on Replication Research (aisel.aisnet.org/trr)<http://aisel.aisnet.org/trr>