[AISWorld] Invitation for Book Chapter on Data Analytics

This is the AISWorld List Server aisworld at lists.aisnet.org
Fri Nov 4 15:55:18 EDT 2016

I have got an opportunity for anyone interested in writing chapters for a Big Data Analytics book to be published by Springer targeted towards practitioners. The detail of the call is attached. The Editor is looking for someone particularly to help on Chapter 1 and 2.

Let me know if you are interested. I will connect you with the Editor.  The deadlines are flexible.

Please feel free to circulate it among anyone you recognize.

Regards,
Kaushik
Kaushik Dutta, PhD
Academic Director, MS in Business Analytics and Information Systems
http://www.usf.edu/business/graduate/masters/bais/

Associate Professor
Information Systems and Decision Sciences
Muma College of Business
University of South Florida
Tampa, FL - 33647.
WWW: http://www.usf.edu/business/contacts/dutta-kaushik.aspx