[AISWorld] A Handout on Effective Written Communication

Vlad Krotov vladkrotov at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 10:40:08 EST 2016

Hello,

I created a handout on effective written communication for my students
(please see attached). The handout is based on my recently published
book *Mindful
Written Communication*.

I think this handout can be quite useful in any MIS course requiring
written assignments. Please feel free to use it in your courses. You can
edit/modify the handout as you wish. But please do not remove the original
attribution:

Based on: Krotov, V (2016) “Mindful Written Communication: Master the Most
Fundamental Principles of Effective Written Communication in Less Than One
Hour”. Available on Amazon.com:
https://www.amazon.com/Mindful-Written-Communication-Fundamental-Principles-ebook/dp/B01MG9D6WM

Thank you,
Vlad Krotov