[AISWorld] JOIN US at the Gresham for the 2016 MSIS Global Competency Model Launch

Rhonda Syler rhonda.syler at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 21:20:34 EST 2016

Colleagues,
This Sunday in Dublin, join us at the Gresham (Trinity 1 & 2) for the
launch of the new proposed MSIS 2016 Global Competency Model. As part of
the mission of SIGED (AIS Special Interest Group on Education) to promote
excellence in IS education through practice and research, we are proud to
sponsor --  as our final session of our annual pre-ICIS conference -- the
launch of the proposed *MSIS 2016 Global Competency Model *p/b *Heikki
Topi, Helena Karsten, Susan A. Brown, João Alvaro Carvalho, Brian
Donnellan, Jun Shen, Bernard C.Y.Tan & Mark F. Thouin**.* This session will
introduce the completed version of the MSIS 2016 global competency model to
the members of the global IS community and celebrate the IS community’s
efforts to improve the quality of graduate education.

The event will be held from 1 to 3 p.m. on Sunday and is open to all AIS
attendees.

There is no registration for the event, so come on over to the Gresham and
join us. For questions about the session, contact Rhonda Syler at
rsyler at walton.uark.edu. For information about the MSIS 2016 Global
Competency Model, contact Heikki Topi at htopi at bentley.edu.

We hope to see you in Dublin.

All the Best,