[AISWorld] Sad news - Professor Neil Doherty

Utku KÖSE utku.kose at usak.edu.tr
Wed Jan 25 11:17:18 EST 2017

Rest in Peace dear Prof. Doherty.

*Lect. Utku KÖSEUsak UniversityDirector of Computer Sciences Application
and Research CenterAdress: 1 September Campus, MA3 Academic Block, Ground
Floor, Izmir Highway 8th Km. 64200, Usak / Turkey**Phone (GSM): +90532 590
83 26*

*Phone           : +90276 221 22 03Fax               : +90276 221 22 04*
*Web Page: http://buyamer.usak.edu.tr <http://buyamer.usak.edu.tr/>*
*Web Page (Personal): http://www.utkukose.com
<http://www.utkukose.com/index_english.html>*