[AISWorld] Censorship in academia

Hefley, William William.Hefley at utdallas.edu
Sat Jan 28 16:17:24 EST 2017

An interesting question is buried behind your email.  Were the supposed deletions a conscious action by an AIS volunteer or staffer, or was it done by some admin or informatics (software or program) at Facebook?

bill

Bill Hefley, Ph.D., CDP, COP
Clinical Professor
Naveen Jindal School of Management
The University of Texas at Dallas
800 West Campbell Rd., SM 33
Richardson, TX 75080-3021
Tel: 1-972-883-5006
Office: JSOM 3.420
Email: William.Hefley at utdallas.edu
Books:
http://www.amazon.com/William-E.-Hefley/e/B002D1CTD0/
http://www.vanharen.us/index.php?route=product/search&filter_name=Hefley

Faculty Advisor, Project Management Club
Member, Academic Senate
Member, Academic Council