[AISWorld] Censorship in academia

Nima Kordzadeh n.kordzadeh at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 16:27:52 EST 2017

Thanks for your response, Bill. I believe it has been done by the admin of
the AIS Facebook page as I received this private message from him/her after
my first try to leave a comment on that post: "The conference is in
Portugal not the US." I am not sure how this response is related to the
issue though. I responded to that private message and explained the
situation, but still my following comments on that post were instantly
deleted.

Best.
Nima

*--*