[AISWorld] The nature of information governance and the public authority context – survey reminder

Lomas, Elizabeth e.lomas at ucl.ac.uk
Sun Apr 2 12:57:22 EDT 2017

Hi

This is a reminder that this survey on Information Governance closes on Monday. We are very grateful to all those who can spare the time to add their perspectives on IG at the link https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/PS8KRKH. This survey aims to capture perspectives on the nature of Information Governance in order to enhance our understanding of this developing domain. It is a study which is being conducted as part of the work of the InterPARES Trust (see https://interparestrust.org/). We are focusing particularly on those with experience of this domain within the context of delivering information governance across public authorities.

There are 15 questions (all optional). The survey will take 10 minutes to complete depending on how much you wish to write. There are no right or wrong answers to any of the questions.

We know that you are busy and appreciate your time. You can exit the survey and your previous comments will be saved so that you can go back and complete it when you have time. The survey will close on 3 April 2017 at 4pm.

The research is a partnership between the iSchools at UCL (Dr. Elizabeth Lomas, Dept. Information Studies) and University of Applied Sciences Western Switzerland (Dr. Basma Makhlouf Shabou, Prof. Dept. Information Sciences, Geneva School of Business Administration HEG). The survey is being facilitated by Dr Elizabeth Lomase.lomas at ucl.ac.uk .

For any questions or further information, please contact Prof. Dr. B. Makhlouf Shaboubasma.makhlouf-shabou at hesge.ch (Principal researcher)  & Dr. E. Lomas e.lomas at ucl.ac.uk (Co-investigator).

Thank you for your help.

Elizabeth and Basma

Contact: Dr Elizabeth Lomas
Senior Lecturer in Information Governance
University College London
Email: e.lomas at ucl.ac.uk