[AISWorld] Last Call: SIGHealth Best Paper Award - Submissions due May 31st Midnight PDT

Surendra Sarnikar ssurendra at gmail.com
Wed May 31 14:05:36 EDT 2017

Dear Researchers,

The Special Interest Group on Health (SIG-Health) of the Association for
Information Systems will award its annual Best Published Paper Award in
2017. There will be a Junior and a Senior award category when at least 5
submissions are received in each category. For each category, there will be
a Best Paper Award and Meritorious Mention.

Submissions are due in May 2017 with the announcements of winners following
soon after. At the time of the award presentation, winners need to be a AIS
SIG-Health Member (only $10 for AIS members!) and be present at the AMCIS
2017 or the ICIS 2017 SIG Health Business Meeting to receive the award.

To be eligible as a Junior Researcher, you need to have been a student at
the time the paper was published. This has to be reflected in your
affiliation. Everyone else will be considered to be a Senior Researcher.

We will accept journal and conference papers in English that were published
and in print in 2016. They need to contain original research. Papers that
are editorial comments, notes, or research-in-progress are not eligible.
Conference posters are not eligible. The paper needs to have been
peer-reviewed. Only one paper per first author will be accepted.

To submit a paper, create a single pdf file that contains a cover page with
your contact information, the paper’s DOI or publication URL, an
explanation of you status if not clear from the paper, and the published
version of the paper. Do not submit proofs or drafts.

Submit here: http://www.aissighealth.com/wordpress/best-paper-award-2017/
Deadline: May 31, 2017 - midnight.
We will do our best to notify winners by June 15.

Best regards,

Surendra Sarnikar, Ph.D
President AIS SIG-Health
Associate Professor of Management
Department of Management, California State University, East Bay
surendra.sarnikar at csueastbay.edu