[AISWorld] ECIS 2017 - Panel Discussion: Making an Impact in a Publish-or-Perish World (June 9, 2-4 pm)

Shailendra Palvia Shailendra.Palvia at liu.edu
Thu Jun 1 11:21:22 EDT 2017

Dear Carol:

This topic is of UTMOST importance to IS researchers worldwide.

As Fulbright-Nehru Senior Research Scholar in India during Jan-April, 2017 -- I have conducted seminars on this topic with great impact at two top management institutions --Indian Institute of Management at Ahmedabad and also at Management Development Institute at Gurgaon.

Of course, Samir's name was mentioned at the seminars.

Please let me know, if I can be of any assistance in providing some material for this panel session.

...Shailendra Palvia