[AISWorld] ECIS 2017 - Panel Discussion: Making an Impact in a Publish-or-Perish World (June 9, 2-4 pm)

Nik Rushdi Hassan nhassan at d.umn.edu
Thu Jun 1 13:53:01 EDT 2017

Dear Carol,
The SIG Philosophy held a workshop at the last ICIS in Dublin (
https://sigphil.wordpress.com/2016/08/27/6th-pre-icis-sigphil-workshop/) on
a similar topic, which was a resounding success. Lots of good discussion
and proposals from the panelists as well as the audience. Samir was one of
the keynote speakers. I'm sure you'll get a lively and productive
discussion there too.
Nik

On Thu, Jun 1, 2017 at 10:21 AM, Shailendra Palvia <
Shailendra.Palvia at liu.edu> wrote:

> Dear Carol:
>
> This topic is of UTMOST importance to IS researchers worldwide.
>
> As Fulbright-Nehru Senior Research Scholar in India during Jan-April, 2017
> -- I have conducted seminars on this topic with great impact at two top
> management institutions --Indian Institute of Management at Ahmedabad and
> also at Management Development Institute at Gurgaon.
>
> Of course, Samir's name was mentioned at the seminars.
>
> Please let me know, if I can be of any assistance in providing some
> material for this panel session.
>
> ...Shailendra Palvia

Nik Rushdi Hassan, PhD
Assoc. Professor, Finance & MIS Dept.
Labovitz School of Business and Economics
University of Minnesota Duluth
1318 Kirby Drive, LSBE 335Q
Duluth MN 55812
Office Phone: (218) 726-7453