[AISWorld] Designing a supply chain analytics workshop

Jeet Gupta guptaj at uah.edu
Sat Jun 10 10:50:24 EDT 2017

Dear Colleagues:

I am in the process of developing a 2-3 day workshop in Supply Chain
Analytics for mid-career professionals and managers and seek your
assistance in identifying some useful topics to be covered in such a
workshops.  The participants in this workshop are expected to be mixed as
to their knowledge/experience of supply chain management, data/business
analytics, and/or big data.  Specifically, I would like to hear about the
following:

1.      What are the top three useful topics for this workshop?

2.      What type of individual or group problem-solving activities are
most useful for this workshop?

3.      What type of hands-on experience is useful for this workshop?

4.      What particular software is most useful for this workshop?

5.      What advice would be most useful to the participants of this
workshop?

I will post the summary of the responses I receive.

Thanks in advance for your help and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,

Jatinder (Jeet) N. D. Gupta, PhD, CFPIM

President, Decision Sciences Institute

Director, Integrated Enterprise Lab