[AISWorld] Wiki survey - help crowdsourcing

Lomas, Elizabeth e.lomas at ucl.ac.uk
Thu Jun 15 15:59:38 EDT 2017

RecordsDNA is part of a one-year multidisciplinary international research network on the DNA of digital records. We are bringing people together from different disciplines to gather perspectives on their needs for the future digital evidence base and to try to reconceptualise a digital record in terms of its components (DNA), and identify a future global research agenda.

To do this we need YOUR help! We are holding a series of wiki surveys to crowdsource and rank concerns with managing the digital record base. This mechanism creates long lists in a prioritized order for our further consideration. Each survey will be open for one week only so please log in and add your ideas. The first, asking ‘What are the risks to maintaining digital evidence over time?’ The survey is at:

http://www.allourideas.org/recorddna

The survey does keep comparing the choices so you can keep scrolling through your rankings for some time. Do not feel you must get to the end but ranking even some of the choices and priorities is helpful. If you would like to add a longer response to this challenging question feel free to post and share your answer on this listserv.  We are going to try to crowdsource some of the issues. Join the discussion/debate and help to influence the future research and development agenda

The anchor for this work is our blog https://recorddna.wordpress.com/  and you can follow us on Twitter @RecordDNA ( https://twitter.com/RecordDNA ). The hashtag is #RecordDNA

Thanks for all your help – pass this on far and wide please!

Elizabeth

Dr Elizabeth Lomas
Senior Lecturer in Information Governance

G30, Foster Court
Department of Information Studies
University College London
Gower Street
London WC1E 6BT
U.K.

Kind regards

Email: e.lomas at ucl.ac.uk
Tel: 0794 6614882
Fax: 020 7383 0557 (non-UK: +44 20 7383 0557)