[AISWorld] Faculty Position (Assistant/Associate): University of Minnesota, Information and Decision Sciences, Carlson School of Management

Jan DeGross degro003 at umn.edu
Fri Sep 15 13:00:38 EDT 2017

The Department of Information Systems & Decision Sciences in the Carlson
School of Management at the University of Minnesota is seeking
candidates for two full-time, tenure-track Assistant/Associate Professor
faculty positions starting Fall 2018. Applicants must have a strong
research program and an earned doctorate in information systems or a
related field with IS competence or assurance of receiving the doctorate
before August 31, 2017. Responsibilities include carrying out the
teaching, research, and service mission of the department.

Applications must be received online at http://employment.umn.edu (In
the ‘Keywords’ box, enter the Job ID: 319962).  The requisition provides
complete details of the position.  In addition, submit a cover letter to
MISpost at umn.edu and include the following attachments: curriculum vitae;
list of courses taught and course evaluations; statement of research and
teaching interests; document listing reference names and e-mail
addresses; best three published or working papers. Three letters of
recommendation are required.

For more information, download a pdf copy of the position description:

http://misq.org/skin/frontend/default/misq/pdf/Announcements/2016FacultyAd.pdf

Application deadline:  The search committee will begin reviewing
applications on October 8, 2017, and applications will continue to be
accepted until the position is filled.  We intend to undertake our
initial screening interviews on a rolling basis via the Carlson School’s
high-fidelity video conferencing facility.  We reserve the right to
interview candidates at INFORMS/CIST in Houston, Texas, in October 2017,
and at ICIS in Seoul, South Korea, in December 2017.

The University of Minnesota is an equal opportunity educator and employer.