[AISWorld] Have any unpublished turnover research?

Deborah Armstrong djarmstrong at business.fsu.edu
Fri Sep 15 14:02:52 EDT 2017

Greetings,

My apologies for interrupting your day and for cross-posting, but we are trying to be thorough!

I am conducting a meta-analysis of IT professionals' turnover intentions with Dr. Damien Joseph and Ibtissam (Sam) Zaza. We are looking for any unpublished work (i.e., working paper, file drawer manuscript, etc...) you might have with at least preliminary results (reliabilities and correlation table). If you would be willing to share your work (which we would really appreciate), please contact me (djarmstrong at business.fsu.edu<mailto:djarmstrong at business.fsu.edu>) or Damien (ADJOSEPH at ntu.edu.sg<mailto:ADJOSEPH at ntu.edu.sg>) or Sam (iz13 at my.fsu.edu<mailto:iz13 at my.fsu.edu>).

Thanks for your time,
Deb

Deborah J. Armstrong, Ph.D.
Department of Business Analytics, Information Systems & Supply Chain
College of Business
Florida State University
Rovetta Business Building, Room 144
821 Academic Way, Tallahassee, FL 32306-1110
djarmstrong at business.fsu.edu<mailto:djarmstrong at business.fsu.edu>