[AISWorld] Open Invitation to Participate in Survey on Privacy & Cyber Law

PHILLIP NYONI 23697555 at student.g.nwu.ac.za
Tue Sep 19 08:00:51 EDT 2017

Greetings.

I am a doctoral student doing a study on cyber-security with the intent to
propose a conceptual framework for an integrated privacy approach. I am
looking for anyone with expertise in the areas of privacy law and
cyber-security to participate in the study.

If you are interested in contributing, please provide your contact details
(e-mail address) so I can forward the survey link to you.

Thank you for your time.

Best Regards

Philip Nyoni