[AISWorld] Interdisciplinary Smart Living Research Faculty Openings at Missouri University of Science and Technology, formerly University of Missouri-Rolla

Nah, Fiona nahf at mst.edu
Sun Nov 12 17:04:42 EST 2017

Missouri University of Science and Technology (Missouri S&T), formerly University of Missouri-Rolla, is seeking candidates for faculty who excel in interdisciplinary research to advance our campus signature area of Smart Living.  Smart Living seeks to improve the human living condition by enhancing the integrated system of people, technology, and the environment.  Smart Living requires an interdisciplinary effort in numerous fields among the business, computing, economics, engineering, humanities, mathematics and statistics, policy, science, and social science disciplines to advance a sustainable, usable, and healthy society.

We are interested to recruit across a variety of disciplines in Business, Economics, and Information Systems/Science to contribute to the interdisciplinary effort on campus to advance the Smart Living signature area.

For more information and the full ad, please refer to: http://hr.mst.edu/careers/signature/smartliving/

Fiona Fui-Hoon Nah, Ph.D.
Professor of Business & Information Technology
Department of Business & Information Technology
Missouri University of Science and Technology
101 Fulton Hall
301 West 14th Street
Rolla, MO 65409
Email: nahf at mst.edu<mailto:nahf at mst.edu>