[AISWorld] PhD position in Information Systems at the University of Innsbruck

Kathrin Figl kathrin.figl at wu.ac.at
Sun Jan 28 11:11:09 EST 2018

Dear colleagues,

We are offering a 3 year funded PhD position in information systems
(research areas: human-centric information systems design and
development, online communication and collaborative systems, business
process management, conceptual modeling) at the University of Innsbruck.
Online application is open now until 17.02.2018
https://orawww.uibk.ac.at/public/karriereportal.details?asg_id_in=9741

Please  forward to interested students,

Thank you,

Best regards,

Kathrin Figl

++++++Please forward to your students and colleagues++++++

*PhD Student Position* (30 hours/week, for 3 years)

Starting date: as soon as possible

Department of Information Systems, Production and Logistics Management,
*University of Innsbruck*

*Responsibilities:* Independent research and writing a doctoral
dissertation, individual teaching and supervision of students, writing
of journal articles and conference papers, training and further
education, administrative tasks
*
**Required qualifications:*

  * an excellent Master’s degree in information systems, management,
    business administration or business informatics
  *   research interest in areas such as human-centric information
    systems design and development (e.g. designing systems based on
    cognitive principles), human-computer-interaction, online
    communication and collaborative systems, business process
    management, conceptual modeling
  * interest in conducting eye-tracking experiments
  * knowledgeable in experimental work and statistics
  * excellent English writing skills

*What we offer: *We offer the possibility to work in an ambitious and
research-intensive department (publications in MISQ, ISR, ISJ, JIT,
EJIS, JAIS, JSIS...) in a beautiful alpine environment.

*Salary: *The minimum gross salary (stipulated by collective agreement)
for this position amounts to € 2.048 per month (14 times). The salary
will be higher if you have worked in a similar position before.
Furthermore, the university has numerous attractive offers
(http://www.uibk.ac.at/universitaet/zusatzleistungen/).

For further information, please contact Kathrin Figl, kathrin.figl at wu.ac.at

We are looking forward to receiving your online application by 17.02.2018.

Online application:
https://orawww.uibk.ac.at/public/karriereportal.details?asg_id_in=9741

--
Kathrin Figl
http://kathrinfigl.com/

Soon Professor for Information Systems at the University of Innsbruck
https://www.uibk.ac.at/wipl/

Researcher of the month 01/18 of the Vienna University of Economics and Business
Research video: https://www.wu.ac.at/index.php?id=47834