[AISWorld] AVI 2018 - Call for Poster and Demo papers

Andrea Marrella marrella at diag.uniroma1.it
Fri Feb 9 09:58:24 EST 2018

AVI 2018
International Conference on Advanced Visual Interfaces (AVI 2018)
In cooperation with: ACM-SIGCHI, SIGCHI Italy (Chapter conference),
ACM-SIGWEB, ACM-SIGMM

>>> 29 May - 1 June 2018 <<<
>>> Resort Riva del Sole, Castiglione della Pescaia (GR), Italy
>>> https://en.rivadelsole.it/

(Please accept our apologies if you receive more than one copy of this
message)

-------------------------------
CALL FOR POSTERS AND DEMOS
http://avi2018.diag.uniroma1.it
-------------------------------

Since 1992, AVI has been a biannual appointment for a wide international
community of experts with a broad range of backgrounds.
Through out more than two decades, the Conference has attracted leading
researchers of Human-Computer Interaction (HCI) from all over the world,
offering a forum to present and disseminate new technological results,
paradigms and visions for HCI and user interfaces. Because of advanced
technology and new possibilities for user interaction, AVI has broadened
the topics it covers, still keeping its main focus on the conception,
design, implementation and evaluation of novel visual interfaces.

We would like to draw your attention in particular to the "Poster & Demo"
paper category.

---------------------------------------
Demo and Poster papers
Mar  9, 2018 - Submission deadline
Mar 30, 2018 - Notification to authors
Apr 6, 2018 - Camera Ready due
---------------------------------------

The AVI 2018 Poster Track provides researchers and practitioners with the
opportunity of presenting their work-in-progress,
obtaining precious feedbacks from their peers, in an informal setting.

Demo papers refer to working systems that can be shown in order to
demonstrate a completed or on-going research effort.
We are looking for implementations of novel and interesting concepts or
systems related to the main topics of AVI.

Poster and Demo submissions are not anonymized, must be up to 2 pages (plus
1 extra page for references) and must be formatted
according to the ACM SIG format using the "sigconf" proceedings template.
All accepted poster and demo papers will be included
in the AVI 2018 proceedings published by ACM Press and will be available in
the ACM Digital Library.

Papers are to be submitted online on EasyChair, by selecting the track "AVI
2018 Posters & Demo"

https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=avi2018

For  further  information,  please  refer  to
http://avi2018.diag.uniroma1.it or contact the track chairs.