[AISWorld] IEEE ICDM 2018: Second Call for Papers

ICDM 2018 icdmxw at gmail.com
Fri May 25 02:43:07 EDT 2018

ICDM 2018: The 18th IEEE International Conference on Data Mining

November 17 - 20, 2018

Sentosa, Singapore

http://icdm2018.org/

*IEEE ICDM 2018 Data Challenge: Call for Participation *

*Tianchi Global A.I. Challenge on Meteorology: Catch Rain If You Can.*

A.I. marvels will be given big data of heavy rain suspects in form of
historical weather radar pictures (SRAD2018). Different suspects have
different rainfall severity and tracking patterns, which have to be learned
thoroughly and classified precisely during the data mining process using
cutting-edge machine learning / A.I. technologies.  In the end, the A.I.
“shields” so built shall be smart enough to catch new heavy rain suspects
given unseen clues with foresights on their future crime pattern up to
three hours ahead (i.e. where? when? and how severe to rain?).

*Important Dates:*

23 May 2018:  1st SRAD2018 dataset releases and the qualification commences.

10 Sep 2018:  Closure of the qualification.

17 Sep 2018:  2nd SRAD2018 dataset releases and the finals commences.

10 Oct 2018:  Closure of the finals

Nov 2018:  Awards presentation at the IEEE ICDM 2018 in Singapore

*Details can be found: http://t.cn/R1vjqEP <http://t.cn/R1vjqEP>*

*The 1st Multi-target detection and identification Challenge
Evaluation (MCE).*

The Multi-target Challenge aims to assess how well current speech
technology is able to determine whether or not recorded utterance was
spoken by one of a large number of “blacklisted” speakers. Data recordings
are generated from call center customer agent conversations. Given a pool
of training and development data from non-Blacklist and Blacklist speakers,
the task is to measure how accurately one can detect 1) whether a
test recording is spoken by a Blacklist speaker, and 2) which
specific Blacklist speaker was talking.

*Important Dates:*

21 May 2018:  Development dataset release.

10 Sep 2018:  Evaluation dataset release.

17 Sep 2018:  Submission deadline for evaluation.

21 Sep 2018:   Release evaluation dataset key.

10 Oct 2018:  Result announcement (Rankings)

29 Oct 2018:  (Recommend) Submit your findings to ICASSP 2019 regular paper.

Nov 2018:  Awards presentation at the IEEE ICDM 2018 in Singapore

*Details can be found: http:// <http://mce2018.org/>mce2018.org
<http://mce2018.org/>*