[AISWorld] [HICSS] Consider submitting to the minitrack on "Disaster Information, Technology and Resilience in Digital Government"

Frederick BENABEN benaben at mines-albi.fr
Sun Jun 10 10:14:52 EDT 2018

Dear Colleagues,

Just a short message to remind you the deadline for the HICSS conference… One week from now:
JUNE 15 (11:59pm HST) http://hicss.hawaii.edu/tracks-52/digital-government/#disaster-information-technology-and-resilience-in-digital-government-minitrack <http://hicss.hawaii.edu/tracks-52/digital-government/#disaster-information-technology-and-resilience-in-digital-government-minitrack>
Please consider submitting your work and presenting your results!
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any question.

We really hope to see you in MAUI next January.

Looking forward to hearing for you.

All the best,

Andrea, Mihoko and Frederick

 <http://www.mines-albi.fr/>
Prof. Frederick BENABEN
Industrial Engineering Center / Centre Génie Industriel
Interoperability of Organizations / Interopérabilité des Organisations
Office 1A02b
Tél. : +33 (0)5 63 49 32 97 / +33 (0)6 83 20 23 08
Skype : frederick.benaben
Twitter : @FBenaben
Campus Jarlard
81013 Albi CT Cedex 09