[AISWorld] Call for papers - Towards Semantic Web: Metadata, Ontologies and Applications

Maria José Angélico Gonçalves mjose at iscap.ipp.pt
Sat Jul 28 05:36:55 EDT 2018

Dear Professor/ Researcher,

We now jointly organize an special section  Towards Semantic Web: Metadata, Ontologies and Applications in 18th International Conference on Hybrid Intelligent Systems (HIS 2018) in Porto, Portugal, 2018 .
This session will have significant research contributions addressing theoretical, analytical and empirical aspects of the Semantic Web. We welcome works that relates to the W3C Semantic Web recommendations (e.g., RDF, OWL, SPARQL, SKOS etc.), but we also encourage contributions to research at the intersection of Semantic Web.

The highlights of this special section are:

·       Information retrieval and information extraction for the Semantic Web

·       Knowledge representation and reasoning on the Web

·       Languages, tools, and methodologies for representing and managing semantics

·       Cases on Linked Open Data

·       Ontologies for the Semantic Web

·       Ontology modularity, mapping, merging, and alignment for the Web

·       Search, query, integration, and analysis on the Semantic Web

·       Data streams and the Internet of Things

·       Semantic technologies for specific scenarios and platforms

·       Studies about Semantic Technologies such as RDF, SPARQL, OWL, and SKOS.

·       A semantic Framework for Learning Information Systems

·       Semantic Web Services, Processes and Applications

·       Trust, privacy, and security on the Semantic Web

We invite you to be a part of this conference with your rich, original quality

research work in the application areas of .?

We request you to display on your notice boards, let your students know about

this research opportunity and submit the research papers by 30th September  2018.

Email address: mjose at iscap.ipp.pt<mailto:mjose at iscap.ipp.pt> and vg at ipb.pt<mailto:vg at ipb.pt>

Website : http://www.mirlabs.org/his18/

Maria José Angélico Gonçalves, PhD
Information System Department
School of Accounting and Administration of Porto / Polytechnic Institute of Porto (ISCAP/IPP)
Tel. (+351) 229050000

Vitor Barrigão Gonçalves
Escola Superior de Educação
Instituto Politécnico de Bragança
Campus de Santa Apolónia - 5300-253 Bragança
Tel. (+351) 273 330 649 - Tm. (+351) 936 351 813