[AISWorld] Postdoc Positions, University of Postdam (Berlin), Digitalization and Digital Transformation

Key Pousttchi key.pousttchi at wi-mobile.de
Thu Sep 13 11:58:21 EDT 2018

Dear colleagues,

the University of Potsdam opens six open topic positions for Postdoc researchers for a 3-year term (Jan 2019-Dec 2021). In addition
to the salary, these positions include a research budget of 10-15 TEUR/yr.

Candidates who are interested to conduct research in Digitalization and/or Digital Transformation within my group are kindly invited
to directly contact me with a CV and discuss opportunities. The clear focus of the positions is on publications in high-ranked IS
journals. Candidates with strong method skills and/or prior journal experience will be given priority. ABD candidates will be
considered.

Full job advertisement:
https://www.uni-potsdam.de/fileadmin01/projects/verwaltung/docs/Dezernat3/Ausschreibungen/2_akadPersonal/280_2018_Open_Topic_Postdoc
.pdf

Best regards,
Key Pousttchi.

PS: In addition to the regular web sites, further information about our department can be found in our trailer for master students:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnDK_TABBjs  (in German)

Professor Key Pousttchi
SAP Endowed Chair for Business Informatics and Digitalization
University of Potsdam
August-Bebel-Str. 89
14482 Potsdam, Germany

tel          +49 (331) 977-3640