[AISWorld] IFIP 6.11 I3E Conference 2019, Trondheim, Norway - Call for Workshop Proposals

Patrick Mikalef patrick.mikalef at ntnu.no
Fri Nov 9 03:48:01 EST 2018

=== CALL FOR WORKSHOP PROPOSALS ===

The 18th IFIP Conference on
e-Business, e-Services and e-Society
(I3E 2019)
18-20 September, 2019
Trondheim, Norway

https://www.i3e2019.com

The I3E 2019 Program Chairs invite proposals for workshops to be held during the conference. I3E 2019 workshops may address all aspects of digital transformation. These include in particular the conference theme "Digital transformation for a sustainable society in the 21st century" and the topics mentioned in the Call for Papers including but not limited to the following categories:

·         Information Systems Management

·         Marketing and Communications in the Digital Era

·         Social Media and Web-based Business Information Systems

·         ICT Project Management

·         Smart Cities and Infrastructures

·         Big Data Analytics

·         Internet-of-Things

·         Inclusion and Gender Issues in Computer Science

Decisions to accept/reject workshop proposals will be made by the Program Chairs in consultation with the Program Co- Chairs. The number of workshops may be limited due to space limitations.

The organizers of accepted workshops will be responsible for the reviewing process and advertising their workshop. They will be required to cooperate closely with the Workshop Chairs and the I3E 2019 organizers to finalize all details.

Workshop attendees must pay the I3E 2019 conference registration fee. Registrations and payments will be made via the main conference registration system.

The proceedings of I3E 2019 workshops is planned to be published as a book with the main conference proceedings by Springer-Verlag in Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS) series.

Submission Guidelines
Each submission of proposed workshop (max four A4 pages in PDF format) should follow the template and include all information required. Find more information here: https://www.i3e2019.com/workshops

Any information on possible workshop/event publicity is also welcome.

Submissions should be sent to both Patrick Mikalef (patrick.mikalef at ntnu.no) and Ilias O. Pappas (ilpappas at ntnu.no).

Important Dates

Deadline for submission of workshops is December 15th, 2018.

Decisions on acceptance or rejection of proposed workshops will be taken and announced by the conference chairs within two weeks from submission deadline.

The Conference Co-Chairs

Ilias O. Pappas, Patrick Mikalef, Yogesh K. Dwivendi, Letizia Jaccheri and John Krogstie

Post-doctoral Research Fellow
Department of Computer Science (IDI)
Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU)
Sem Sælandsvei 9, Gløshaugen, 7491
Trondheim, Norway

Phone: +47 73594483
Email: patrick.mikalef at idi.ntnu.no