[AISWorld] Three open positions at KIN VU Amsterdam

Huysman, M.H. m.h.huysman at vu.nl
Mon Nov 12 15:30:56 EST 2018

Dear all,

The KIN Center for Digital Innovation, a research group at the VU University at Amsterdam, is looking for new colleagues who are passionate to develop top level. We have three positions open, one at the level of Full (or Associate) Professor, and two at the level of Assistant Professor (tenure track). We are looking for ambitious and collegial scholars who share our passion for the field of digital innovation and will contribute to our top level research and teaching. We welcome applications with a PhD in business administration / information systems, (organizational) sociology or a related social science discipline.

See for more information on the “Sociology of Digital Technology at Work” positions (full/associate and assistant level): https://www.kinresearch.nl/kin-hiring-full-associate-assistant-professor-tenure-track/
See for more information on the “IS Management for Digital Transformation” assistant professor position: https://www.kinresearch.nl/hiring-assistant-professor-information-systems-management-digital-transformation/

We will organize interview meetings at IFIP8.2 and/or ICIS in San Francisco.
Marleen Huysman and Bart van den Hooff,

Professor of Knowledge and Organization
Director of KIN Center for Digital Innovation www.kinresearch.nl<http://www.kinresearch.nl>
Head of department Information Systems, Logistics and Innovation
School of Business and Economics
[/Users/marleenhuysman/Library/Containers/com.microsoft.Outlook/Data/Library/Caches/Signatures/signature_1786254822]
de Boelelaan 1105 | 1081 HV Amsterdam | The Netherlands

T +31 20 5986062 / +31647856974

Sign up for our newsletter at http://www.kinresearch.nl