[AISWorld] CfP 21st IEEE Intl. Conf. on Business Informatics (IEEE CBI 2019) -Industry 4.0 (Industry Applications)

Christian Janiesch christian.janiesch at uni-wuerzburg.de
Mon Jan 21 08:29:56 EST 2019

The IEEE Conference Series on Business Informatics is the leading
international forum for state-of-the-art research in Business Informatics.
The 21st IEEE CBI 2019, held in the huge, old and interesting city Moscow,
calls for submissions in the multidisciplinary field of Business
Informatics, and welcomes a multitude of theoretical and practical
perspectives and mind-sets on today’s challenges of the digital
transformation.

Selected papers will be invited to submit an extended version to a special
issue of the EMISA Journal.

In particular, Daniel and I would like to highlight the Industry 4.0 Track,
which welcomes industry applications and further practice-oriented research.

Track Industry 4.0 (Industry Applications)

Topics
* I4.0 Architectures
* Enterprise Interoperability and Integration
* Modelling Languages for I4.0
* Managing Evolution and Variability
* Business Intelligence and Data Analytics for I4.0
* Web Technologies for I4.0
* Interoperability of Legacy Systems
* DevOps for Production Systems
* Decision Support for Design-time and Run-time
* Human-Machine Interactions in I4.0
* Empirical studies: Case Studies, Experience Reports, Experiments,

Track Co-Chairs
* Daniel Beverungen, University of Paderborn, Germany
* Christian Janiesch, University of Würzburg, Germany

Submission
* https://edas.info/newPaper.php?c=25431
* Manuscripts must be in English and are restricted to 10 pages in IEEE
2-coloumn template (A4).

Important Dates
* Short Abstract Submission 31.01.2019
* Full Paper Submission 01.03.2019
* Notification 10.05.2019
* Camera-ready 01.06.2019
* Conference 15.-17.07.2019

See you in Moscow!
--
Prof. Dr. Christian Janiesch
Juniorprofessur für Information Management