[AISWorld] Sydney big data analytics workshop

Gohar F. Khan gohar.feroz at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 18:26:47 EST 2019

Hi Roger,

I believe that the varies issues you mentioned are what makes the big data
big. In fact, data quality and reliability checks are fundamental parts of
the big data analytics cycle that will be discussed during the workshop
alongside data security and risks.

Otherwise, the references in your signature certainly got my attention.
Excellent work!

Regards,
Khan

--

*[image: cid:image001.gif at 01CEF294.42951070]*

*Khan,  Gohar PhD **/ **Senior Lecturer Digital Business /* *Undergraduate
and Graduate Convenor for Digital Business*

*Waikato Management School  **/**  University of Waikato*
 *Private Bag 3105*  */*  *Hamilton 3240*

*Ph: + 64 7 838 4233 **/*  *gohar.khan at waikato.ac.nz
<gohar.khan at waikato.ac.nz> **/ *Office: MSB.2.32D  */*  Web:
gfkhan.wordpress.com

[image: image.png]