[AISWorld] 2nd Call for Chapters: AI and Electronic Virtual Assistants for Improved Business Performance

C. Matt Graham, Ph.D. c.matt.graham at maine.edu
Fri Mar 22 13:04:40 EDT 2019

Greetings all,

I am currently recruiting authors for my upcoming edited book titled: AI
and Electronic Virtual Assistants for Improved Business Performance.
Please see the link below and if you have any questions please reply to
this email.  If you are interested in writing a chapter for this exciting
edited book, please complete the proposal submission form.

Additionally, If you have other people in your networks that would be
interested in writing a chapter for this book, please let me know and share
this link with them.

any questions: please feel free to email at at: c.matt.graham at maine.edu

https://www.igi-global.com/publish/call-for-papers/call-details/3868

Sincerely,

Dr. C. Matt Graham
C. Matt Graham, Ph.D.
Asst. Professor of Management Information Systems
Maine Business School
University of Maine
c- (207)-333-7139
e- c.matt.graham at maine.edu