[AISWorld] [SUSPICIOUS] PhD grant within IT Security in a North-European organizational setting

Niels Christian Juul ncjuul at acm.org
Fri Sep 27 05:34:34 EDT 2019

Are you interested in pursuing an academic career in IT Security?

I'm stepping down, but my university wants to continue its focus on IT
Security with focus on the organizational implementation of security in
a Danish or at least North-European cultural context. Roskilde
University is very keen on making research with (or useful for) the
surrounding society.

Hence Roskilde University has announced a three year stipend for the
right candidate with a relevant master degree and the right PhD Project
Proposal.

The university is using an external HR Management system, where you can
see the full announcement and how to apply:

https://candidate.hr-manager.net/ApplicationInit.aspx?cid=1310&ProjectId=146133&DepartmentId=18971&MediaId=5&SkipAdvertisement=False

Don't hesitate, the dead-line October 16th, is right around the corner.

Yours,

Niels Christian Juul
  Associate Professor Emeritus Niels Christian Juul, PhD
  E-mail: ncjuul at acm.org ncjuul at ruc.dk
  Roskilde University, DPT, Computer Science
  Building 10.1, Universitetsvej 1, DK 4000 Roskilde, DENMARK
  Phone: +45 4674 3860    http://www.ruc.dk/~ncjuul/