[AISWorld] CSWIM 2020 Submission Deadline Postponed to April 8th.

De Liu deliu at umn.edu
Wed Mar 11 12:43:51 EDT 2020

Dear friends,

Due to the evolving situation around coronavirus and many uncertainties it
caused, the organizing committee has decided to postpone the CSWIM
submission deadline by two weeks, to April 8, 2020. Our presumption is to
continue holding CSWIM at the original date of July 4-6, but we are
monitoring the situation closely. If the circumstance requires us to make
an alternative arrangement, we will let you know. We thank you for your
continuing support of CSWIM and we are committed to serving the CSWIM
community the best way we can as circumstances permit.

Please visit the conference website for details:
http://2020.cswimworkshop.org/

CSWIM 2020 (Chonqing) Organizing Committee

--
*De Liu, Ph.D.*
Associate Professor & 3M Fellow