[AISWorld] Edited book on "Data Centric Living: Algorithms, Digitization and Regulation"

Prof. V. Sridhar vsridhar at iiitb.ac.in
Wed Dec 1 06:31:10 EST 2021

The book edited by me (V. Sridhar, IIIT Bangalore, India) titled "Data Centric Living: Algorithms, Digitization and Regulation<https://www.routledge.com/Data---centric-Living-Algorithms-Digitization-and-Regulation/Sridhar/p/book/9780367554170>", published by Routledge is now available in the US/UK markets.

Table of Contents and Reviews of the Book can be found at: https://www.routledge.com/Data---centric-Living-Algorithms-Digitization-and-Regulation/Sridhar/p/book/9780367554170

The Institutional purchase of the book can also be made in the above site.

Regards
\ Sridhar

Dr. V. Sridhar
Professor