[AISWorld] Call for Papers, IFIP WG8.6 Co-Creating for Context, Dublin 2022

David Wastell David.Wastell at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Dec 1 06:49:16 EST 2021

 Dear IS Colleague

We are pleased to announce the forthcoming conference of IFIP Working Group 8.6 (Transfer and Diffusion of IT)  which will be held in Dublin in June 2022, under the auspices of the Innovation Value Institute of Maynooth University.

The theme of the conference is:  Co-Creating for Context in the Prospective Transfer and Diffusion of IT.

A copy of the Call for Papers is attached, and further details of the conference will be published on the Conference website in due course: https://tag.ivi.ie/ifip8-6-2022/

Please note that the deadline for submission of papers is 31st January, 2022.

We really hope that you will submit your work to the conference, and we look forward to seeing you there, in person or virtually.

With Best Wishes

The Conference Team (Amany, Shane, Yogesh, Brian and Dave)

David Wastell,
Emeritus Professor of Information Systems, Nottingham University Business School, UK
Former President, UK Academy for Information Systems

attachment.

where permitted by law.