[AISWorld] IFIP 8.6 Working Conference, Dublin, June 2022 - Submission deadline extension

Yogesh K. Dwivedi ykdwivedi at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 08:57:41 EST 2022

Considering the several requests for extension in this challenging time, we
have now extended the deadline for submission until *2nd April 2022*.  The
submission system is open and we send papers to review as soon as we
receive them.  We adopt an agile approach so acceptance decisions will be
made at different times depending on when you submitted your manuscript. We
hope you agree with us that this new agile approach for handling conference
papers would suit the current challenging times we face personally and
professionally and will give each paper the full attention it deserves and
papers are considered solely based on their own merits.

Thank you to all colleagues who have already submitted their manuscripts
for consideration to IFIP 8.6 2022.

For submission and further information: *http://www.ifip-wg8-6-2022.com/*
<http://www.ifip-wg8-6-2022.com/>

Kind Regards
Brian Donnellan and David Wastell* (General Chairs)* Amany Elbanna, Shane
Mcloughlin, Yogesh Dwivedi* (Programme Co-Chairs)* Niall Connolly*
(Organizing Chair**)*

---------------
Professor Yogesh K. Dwivedi, PhD
Professor of Digital Marketing and Innovation
School of Management, Room #323
Swansea University, Bay Campus
Fabian Bay, Swansea, SA1 8EN, Wales, UK.
TEL (Office): +44 (0) 1792 602340
Email: y.k.dwivedi at swansea.ac.uk ; ykdwivedi at gmail.com
Home Page:http://www.swansea.ac.uk/staff/som/academic-staff/y.k.dwivedi/

Distinguished Research Professor, Symbiosis Institute of Business
Management, Pune & Symbiosis International (Deemed University), Pune,India

Google Scholar
<https://scholar.google.co.uk/citations?user=SQ_uDYIAAAAJ&hl=en&oi=ao>;
LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/professor-yogesh-k-dwivedi-6a477a4/>;
Twitter <https://twitter.com/home> (@YogiD15); ResearchGate
<https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Yogesh-Dwivedi-2>; Publons
<https://publons.com/researcher/2894458/yogesh-kumar-dwivedi/>

*Editor-in-Chief,*
<https://www.journals.elsevier.com/international-journal-of-information-management>*International
Journal of Information Management
<https://www.journals.elsevier.com/international-journal-of-information-management>
*
*Associate Editor,* *Journal of Business Research*
<https://www.journals.elsevier.com/journal-of-business-research>
*Associate Editor, **Government Information Quarterly*
<https://www.sciencedirect.com/journal/government-information-quarterly>
*Associate Editor,* *European Journal of Marketing*
<https://www.emeraldgrouppublishing.com/journal/ejm#editorial-team>
*Senior Editor, **Journal of Electronic Commerce Research*
<http://www.jecr.org/editorialboard>
*Call for Papers *
*Technological Forecasting and Social Change* (TFSC) - *Social Customer
Journey — Behavioural and Social Implications of Digitally Disruptive
Environment*; Submission Deadline - *31 Dec 2021*
<https://www.journals.elsevier.com/technological-forecasting-and-social-change/call-for-papers/social-customer-journey-behavioural-and-social-implications-of-digitally-disruptive-environment>

IFIP WG 8.6 2022 Conference: Paper submission deadline - 31st January 2022
<https://tag.ivi.ie/ifip8-6-2022/>
------
2021 Computer Educator of the Year Award
<https://iacis.org/awards/ComputerEducator.php>
Highly Cited Researchers™ 2020 and 2021 (Clarivate Analytics)
<https://publons.com/researcher/2894458/yogesh-kumar-dwivedi/>