[AISWorld] REMINDER: ICIS 2022 Junior Faculty Consortium - Call for Submissions - Upcoming Deadline

Parsons, Jeffrey jeffreyp at mun.ca
Mon Oct 24 17:29:51 EDT 2022

***The application deadline is November 4, 2022***

We invite eligible colleagues to apply for the 2022 ICIS Junior Faculty Consortium, which will take place in-person on Sunday, December 11 from 08:30-16:30 at the ICIS venue in Copenhagen.

Eligibility for participation in the JFC is as follows:

  *   Have completed Ph.D.
  *   Are an untenured faculty in an academic position in the Fall of 2021
  *   Have registered for the conference as an AIS member and a regular participant
  *   Have not participated in an ICIS JFC before.

Further information about the JFC, including mentors, a draft program, and a link to apply, can be found at: https://icis2022.aisconferences.org/events/junior-faculty-workshop/

We look forward to seeing you in Copenhagen!

Rose Alinda Alias
Remko Helms
Jeffrey Parsons

(JFC Co-chairs)