[AISWorld] Post-doc position in IS - University of Lausanne, Switzerland

Tobias Mettler tobias.mettler at unil.ch
Tue Nov 29 09:00:09 EST 2022

Dear IS-Community,

We are looking to hire a fully funded post-doc to join our team. The selected candidate is expected to become part of the Swiss National Science funded project “Internet of things for occupational health”.

Project background
The post-doc position is part of a larger interdisciplinary project funded by the Swiss National Science Foundation within the National Research Program on the Digital Transformation. Our aim is to investigate the opportunities and risks of the introduction of the Internet-of-Things in the workplace from different disciplinary angles. The candidate will be part of the IS team and conduct research concerning the design of safeguards and other approaches for increasing trust and acceptability of data-driven occupational health programs.

Job profile
We are looking for an enthusiastic postdoctoral researcher with a background in Information Systems or Computer Science (preferably with a minor in Management or Ethics) and a strong interest in e-health, work surveillance, IoT, and good knowledge of experimental research and statistical methods. Candidates should be innovative, accurate, autonomous, reliable, and persistent. Fluency in English, both written and spoken, is required. Proficiency in French and German is an asset. Expected start date of the position is 01.02.2023 (or to be agreed).
Please, send your full application (including CV, publication list, copies of certificates, motivation letter and one sample publication) in Word or PDF no later than December 23. Applications and questions should be directed to tobias.mettler at unil.ch<mailto:tobias.mettler at unil.ch>.