[AISWorld] Election: AIS Doctoral Student College

Long Nguyen longtnguyen at som.umass.edu
Tue Dec 6 18:57:14 EST 2022

Dear Doctoral Students,

Only a few days are left until the election of the AIS Doctoral Student College officers and board members ends.

Our candidates are Vipin Saini & Wenting (Kayla) Jiang for President, Harsh Parekh & Jenny Elo for Vice President, and Laura Watkowski & Tanner Skousen for Secretary.

If you haven't voted yet, please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the candidates and cast your vote by December 8th. You can find the candidate's bios on our voting website: https://aisnet.org/general/custom.asp?page=2022AISDoctoralStudentCollegeElection

Sincerely,
Long The Nguyen,
President, AIS Doctoral Student College,
on behalf of the Nominations and Election Committee:
Sarah Hönigsberg, Maheshwar Boodraj, & Jessica Pye