[AISWorld] Journal of Cybersecurity Education, Research, and Practice Call for Reviewers

Michael Whitman mwhitman at kennesaw.edu
Mon Apr 17 14:58:06 EDT 2023

Greetings!

The Journal of Cybersecurity Education, Research, and Practice (JCERP) seeks additional qualified academic reviewers.  JCERP is an open-access publication listed in the Directory of Open Access Journals and provides quality cybersecurity-related peer-reviewed articles at no charge to authors or readers.  JCERP publishes two issues per year, in June and December.  To make this happen we need qualified volunteers willing to review 3-4 papers per year.

We invite those who have published in peer-reviewed journals to email us indicating an interest in serving as a reviewer. The JCERP review process uses a 21-day window and should require up to 2 hours of effort for a thorough review. Papers identified as needing major revisions may require two reviews by the same reviewers. Please be ready to commit to these requirements before volunteering.  We will gladly provide you with a letter of service noting your service to the Journal at the end of each year, upon request.

Please consider joining us as a service to our profession and to the broader field of information security/cybersecurity. Without a dedicated team of qualified volunteer reviewers, we cannot sustain the Journal.

Thank you in advance for your consideration. Please feel free to share this information with your colleagues.

On behalf of the JCERP editorial team:

Mike Whitman
Herb Mattord
Hossain Shahriar

[Kennesaw State University]
Michael E. (Mike) Whitman, Ph.D., CISM, CISSP
Executive Director and Professor of Information Security and Assurance
Institute for Cybersecurity Workforce Development

3495 Campus Loop Rd NW
MD 4900
Kennesaw, GA 30144

p: 470-578-3568<tel:4705783568>
e: mwhitman at kennesaw.edu<mailto:mwhitman at kennesaw.edu>
w: cyberinstitute.kennesaw.edu<http://cyberinstitute.kennesaw.edu/>

Kennesaw State University - a NSA/DHS National Center of Academic Excellence in Information Assurance/Cyber Defense Education since 2004

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.   If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message immediately and are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.
Further, the contents of this email and any attachments it may be associated with may be protected by the copyright laws of the United States.