[AISWorld] AISWorld] Assistant Professor in Business Cyber Security

Mikko Siponen tmsiponen at ua.edu
Wed Nov 8 14:33:03 EST 2023

Dear all,

The Culverhouse College of Business at The University of Alabama (UA)  invites applications for a tenure-track Assistant Professor faculty position in Business Cyber Security.

At the rank of Assistant Professor, candidates must have a track record of high-quality cybersecurity academic publications and strong potential to obtain research grants. We welcome applicants from all cultural and social backgrounds and geographical regions across the globe.

The position start date is August 16, 2024. While the position will remain open until filled, please apply by November 18th to receive full consideration.

Salary is competitive.

For more details:

http://careers.ua.edu/cw/en-us/job/520999

We have a wonderful MIS group, and the Culverhouse College of Business at The University of Alabama is a great place to be! Please consider applying if your research is on cybersecurity, privacy, cybercrime.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions regarding the position, the college or UA.

Mikko Siponen, DSocSc, PhD
Professor of MIS
Professor of Business Cyber Security
Information Systems, Statistics, and Management Science
Culverhouse College of Business
The University of Alabama
https://culverhouse.ua.edu/people/mikko-siponen/
Phone +1 (205) 531-3173